request a demo to see how our solutions meet your needs
CoreWellness – Well-being Curriculum
Module 14: Conflict Resolution
Module 14 is one of 12 skill-building exercises found within the curriculum. Confrontation can occur between healthcare professional > patient, attending > trainee; and arise from differences in opinions. The goal of this specific module is to diffuse anger and begin the process of problem solving. Participants will be able to discuss different components needed to manage conflicts, understand the behavior behind the emotion, and de-escalate high stress situations and problem solve.
CoreCases – Virtual Patient Cases
Coronavirus Patient Cases – Updated 10/07/2020
Virtual-patient case goes over the differential diagnosis (Scale of “5-Best, 4-Good), important diagnostic tests, management, including infection disease precautions in the hospital and home discharge protocols.
Virtual-patient case goes over the differential diagnosis (Scale of “5-Best, 4-Good), important diagnostic tests, management, including infection disease precautions in the hospital and newborn considerations.
Learners will gather patient information and provide recommendations for care using effective listening, non-verbal, explanatory and questioning skills and will select best differential diagnoses, labs and treatment options by identifying them on a scale of “5-Best/4-Good.” This case features multi-media that include intimate partner violence (IPV) screening, and video interviews demonstrating “bad” and “good” communication skills between provider and patient (advanced communications skills).
- CoreWellness - A standardized, evidence-based online curriculum for healthcare professionals-in-training to develop the skills needed to maintain their own emotional health while fighting to improve the health of others
- CoreWellness - Knowledge and practical skills needed to manage stress and adversities typical during training in healthcare
- CoreWellness - Consists of 19 modules: 12 skill-building modules, baseline assessments, and interactive virtual simulations
- CoreCases - Curriculum covers hundreds of disease states in an interactive case-based format with Virtual Patients
- CoreCases - Uses the latest in efficient, online learning technology combined with ACGME milestone assessment
- CoreCases - Decision-oriented learning enhances problem-solving, and clinical reasoning skills and judgment