CMECases for Ob-Gyn
CMECases for Ob-Gyn is an innovative online CME program developed in conjunction with the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (ACOG) to help you sharpen your patient management skills in areas that interest you.
This program consists of a series of simulated patient encounters that include:
- Case-based education (realistic patient scenarios)
- Decision oriented learning (improves retention and application of new knowledge to your clinical practice)
- Evidence-based medicine (up-to-date evidence supported by ACOG’s Practice Guidelines and Committee Opinions)
- Media-rich content (that will challenge and engage you)
- “Virtual Experts” (provide contextualized learning, guidance, and mentoring)
- Immediate CME certificates (upon successfully completing the cases)
CMECases facilitates faster and more efficiently knowledge acquisition with greater convenience than ever before. As a practicing physician you don’t have a moment to waste!
There are seven (7) CME packets from which to choose:
- Group 1: Master of Ob-Gyn Case Series (48 cases = all the CME credits you need for the entire year)
- Group 2: Gynecology (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
- Group 3: Obstetrics (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
- Group 4: Gynecology/Urogynecology (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
- Group 5: Obstetrics/Maternal Fetal Medicine (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
- Group 6: Oncology (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
- Group 7: Reproductive Endocrinology (5 cases = up to 7.5 CME credits)
To sign up for CMECases please go to cmeobgyn.casenetwork.com.
- CMECases for Ob-Gyn