request a demo to see how our solutions meet your needs
CaseNetwork and Happify Health have collaborated to create
Happify CoreWellness a new digital, self-care program that helps physicians and healthcare professionals develop the skills to maintain their own emotional health while fighting to improve the health of others.
Responding to Today’s Challenge
Burnout among the nation’s healthcare professionals has been deemed a public health crisis1 and includes emotional exhaustion, depersonalization and a diminished sense of personal accomplishment. It results in healthcare provider turnover and impacts patient outcomes and satisfaction.
78% of physicians surveyed reporting feeling burned out2
64% of physicians surveyed will not seek care for burnout or depression3
47% of physicians indicate they can handle without professional help3
Care Providers: Your Wellbeing Matters
Happify CoreWellness was developed to help healthcare professionals develop the skills to build resilience, cope better with stress, and reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety. The program incorporates tools that in a recent study3 demonstrated:
● Increase in resilience by 21%
● Decrease in depressive symptoms by 25%
● Decrease in anxiety by 25%
Happify CoreWellness features 15 self-directed, interactive, evidence-based tracks including:
● Build Resilience for Challenging Times
● Motivation Tricks to Get Fit
● Overcome Your Negative Thinking
● Your Anxiety Antidote: Mindful Meditation
● Care Providers: Your Well-being Matters
● Mindful Eating: Change Your Relationship with Food
● Defeat Stress in Your Daily Life
● Get the Best Sleep of Your Life
● Resolve Conflict at Work
● Defeat Your Inner Critic
● Stop the Worry Cycle
● Overcome Your Insecurities and Build Confidence
● Happiness Shortcuts for the Ultra-busy
● Beat Loneliness and Feel More Connected
● Get Energized About Your Job
Tracks include a variety of science-based activities that incorporate the best practices of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Positive Psychology, Mindfulness and other behavior change disciplines. Each track has 4 parts that are designed to promote skill development and lead to longer term sustained behavior change. Users access a comprehensive dashboard that follows their individual progress.
The Well-Being of Healthcare
…Get Started Today!
3Study participants had access to the full Happify platform of tracks that included, but was not limited to, the tracks listed above with the exception of two new tracks (Building Resilience in Challenging Times and Resolve Conflict at Work). These tracks were not created and therefore not available at the time of the study. The study, “Testing a Scalable Web and SmartphoneBased Intervention to Improve Depression, Anxiety, and Resilience: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” was published in the International Journal of Wellbeing, 8(2), 22-67.doi:10.5502/ijw.v8i2.745.
- 15 self-directed, self-paced, interactive tracks that are delivered through web and mobile app (iOS and Android)
- A comprehensive curriculum designed for the mental well-being of healthcare professionals
- Includes evidence-based strategies that have been shown to increase resilience and decrease symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Focuses on skill development in areas such as building resilience, coping better with stress, conquering negative thoughts, being more mindful, re-discovering purpose, managing conflicts and much more!
- Delivers industry-leading engagement through a highly personalized, immersive experience