To learn more about our services and how we can help your program succeed
National Transition of Care Coalition (NTOCC)
Communication. Collaboration. Coordination.
Avoid costly readmissions and better manage high-risk patients.
NTOCC and CaseNetwork have partnered to develop CareCases, a 14 case curriculum, based on NTOCC’s “Seven Essential Intervention Categories”, and directed toward inter-disciplinary care teams to teach team-based collaboration, competency skills and best practices for proper patient care transitions.
CareCases will help you to identify the challenges among providers so that you can resolve them quickly. On-board new team members, create a transitional care program, initiate a group discussion, or re-certify existing providers – CareCases teaches your healthcare team to provide better care and improve patient outcomes.
CareCases: An Education Partnership between CaseNetwork and NTOCC
CaseNetwork and the National Transition of Care Coalition (NTOCC) are collaborating to develop and co-market a curriculum to teach healthcare teams how to provide coordinated multi-disciplinary care across a variety of healthcare settings to ensure successful patient transitions and care.
NTOCC is the leading national organization dedicated to filling the gaps that occur when patients leave one care setting and move to another care setting. These transitions include patients moving from primary care to specialty physicians; moving or transferring patients from the emergency department to intensive care or surgery; and when patients are discharged from the hospital to home, assisted living arrangements, or skilled nursing facilities. NTOCC works with lawmakers and executives, advising on healthcare policy involving Transitions of Care and its implementation.
Working in conjunction with its 450+ Associate Member organizations and over 4,000 individual professional subscribers, NTOCC has developed tools and resources to assist caregivers in managing these critical patient transitions. These tools are made available to everyone in the healthcare industry including providers, payors, patients and consumers on the NTOCC website.
CareCases Curriculum Development
- CareCases will consist of a curriculum consisting of 14 cases that will offer hospitals, ACOs and other caregiver organizations the ability to educate their care teams on the challenges and common problems encountered in Transitions Of Care
- CareCases was developed with assistance from experts identified by NTOCC leadership with experience in The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) initiatives for Care Transitions
- CareCases incorporates the most important issues in Transitions of Care as outlined in NTOCC’s “Seven Essential Intervention Categories”
- CareCases will provide knowledge and best practice solutions for all levels of caregivers and can be used to create a new care team, improve an existing one or re-certify current providers
- CareCases will be monitored and updated continually as advancements in practice guidelines are introduced and approved by NTOCC and their membership